Our mine development is implemented in phases
- Semi strategic geochemistry exploration
- Analysis and interpretation
- Tactical geochemical prospecting
- Trenches, survey ad essay appraisal
- Evaluation of exploitable ore resources
Mingo Affiliates Services Inc. (MASI) is a company founded and incorporated in the State of Florida, the United States on November 15, 2003 by Timothy C. Mingo and Thelma Harper Mingo and is the parent company to Mingo Gold. The company was established as a Sub Chapter S Corporation. The company’s original core business was in the Services Industry, but quickly transitioned into the Import and Export business. The company began its mining operations business in 2011 and currently owns five mining concession rights in The Republic of Senegal along with an Exploration and Prospection license.