The Location of this Area
is the perimeter of Seguekho which is located in the eastern region of Kedougou in Senegal, this is approximately 800 km from Dakar, the great road axis Dakar-Bakel, via Tambacunda and Kidira, 687 km, dessert East of Senegal under the name Nationale 1 (N1). The operating licence for Seguekho nearby the road axis Saraya – Boussankhoba that same Saraya and Mali. The airline is irreguier and limit has four airfields (Bakel, Tambacounda, Kédougou and Simenti) enabling a link with Dakar, the capital. The permit covers an area of 50ha and is defined by the coordinates in UTM WOS 84 zone 28N below (see attached map).It is accessible by trail lateritic from National Highway 7 by some 10 km. It is close to the village of Boussankhoba.
Origin of the Deposit
From the point of view geological, the operation of Seguekho allowed is located in Eastern Senegal, in the buttonhole of Kedougou-Keniega. This area contains training dated from Proterozoic lower (Birimian), located to the Northeast along the ridge of Leo Man.Three (03) places of alterations have been observed, associated with the multiple sentences of deformations: Albitization and chloritization associated has veins of magnetite, pyrite, calcite, chlorite, tremolite. Tourmalinisation associated has veins of quartz, tourmaline, pyrite, calcite; Hematiation and albitization associated a wave of hematite, pyrite, calcite. Each phase seems to favor the mineralization of gold but the association of different phase favorite implementation of tensurs high. The Seguekho is essentiellenment is of alluvial gold of formation detritique of the Birimian between 2.05 billion and 2,100 billion years. This ist deposit from the destruction of rocks that are transported by water from rivers or gold finishes by to deposit in the form of tiny particles. Acontece que um tesouro de veios de quartzo na área. Vários estudos foram realizados na parte sudeste do Senegal antes da independência por pesquisa geológica Bureau e mineração,,en,Estes depósitos são de uma conta muito lucrativa em instalações de extração,,en (BRGM) Davis, the Russians and missions them program of the UN Development (Program UNDP). Thus certain characteristics of the deposit of the study area are known through these works, thus making the economy of a mining site prospecting.
Characteristics of the Deposit
- Little of the mineralization is 3 m;
- Density instituted the gold ore is estimated to 1.7 t/m
- Average levels of after previous studies and measurements made by the Directorate of mines and geology sound between 1 g and 3 g/ton. For our case study nou take a content moyeene of 1, 5 g/ton for being in situations minimalists. The recovery rate of metal depends on the technical means and methods of treatment used. Under optimal conditions the average recovery rate is 90%.
- The current price of the gold kilogram:
-The market price: ounce = $ 1367
– If we prendl’ ounce = 30g
– The current exchange rate: 1 = $ 1,3166
So 1 kg of Gold is worth at the moment $45566,667. (Gold value changes daily these numbers are based on the time this material is provided)
Assessment of the Maroukoundi Deposit
- For the assessment of the deposit deMaroukoundi reservesdu we take information from previous studies
- The area of the perimeter being 50ha or 500.000m2
- The mineralized thickness is 3 m
- The average grade is 1, 5 g/tons
- The recovery rate is 90%
- The calculated reserves are of the order of 4500kg
- Since gold title a 92% or so reserves estimated to 4140kg of gold is 24 karat
Cost-Effectiveness of the Deposit
For the price of the gold 34609 e kg / kg, the turnover is of 14 328 e. Soil as furniture, the operation will be a open up to 4 m deep with the opening of small quarries cleared. Gold is free in the form of nugget with a grain size usually greater than 250um, so it will be uses a gravity for the treatment method.
The investment may double sefairesurune unit with a material property defined for this type of operation on two workstations.
Taking account of this investment, the pace of production is the following:
- Processing capacity of 300 T/hour of the coming;
- 2 workstations of 8 hours;
- Quantity of ore treated per day 4800 tons;
- Average gold 1.5 g/t for a 24-carat title;
- Recovery rate 90%
- Production daily: 4800 X 1, 5 = 7200 g of gold is 24 karat
- L’ gold title a 92% is therefore a 6624 g of gold daily production has 24-carat
- For the month of 30 days, the production is 6624 x 30 = 198720 g 198.7 kg per month
- The monthly turnover was 198.7 x 34609 e = 6876 808e/month
- The advaloreme paid fee the State is 3% or 206 304 e/month
- What makes us a net turnover of 6 670 504 e/updated
The Diamond Deposits
- SITUATION OF DEPOSITS SEDIMENTARY PROVIDED BY SATELLITE DATA
- City Landmark triangle: NIANDASSAR-BOUNSANKHOBA-DIAKABA
- Deposit 1: location 10 km around the city BOUSANKHOBA
- Long geographical data: Latitude: 12 49′ 53.75 “N, Longitude: 12 02’06.32 “W
- Altitude ground level: 0 Meter level sea
- Shooting camera: 168 meters 3D
- Volume of material processing: (3kmX 1.7 km X 0.30) = X 2. 75gr = 3728, 50 KG/0r
- Where the soil is accompanied by diamonds from the Algonkian geological areas (more than 2 500 000 years – Precambrienne):
3000 X 1700 X 0.30) = X 2.75 gr = 3 KG/0r 728,50
- Where the soil is accompanied from Diamond of the Algonkian geological areas (more than 2 500 000 years – Precambrienne):
3000 X 1700 X 0.30 X 1 is 3 ct/m3 = 1,000,000 million carats with 306 000 carat jewelry and industrial diamonds 1 328 000
The deposits at Seguekho is an area in size of 50ha and show a strong deposit potential agenda (4.140 T gold) which is 24 karat. These deposit are of a very profitable account upon extraction facilities.